License and Site Access
EdAgree grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use this site and the EdAgree services for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to the Terms. This site and the EdAgree services and/or content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, modified, reverse engineered, used to create derivative works, assigned, sub-licensed, granted as a security interest, transferred or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of EdAgree. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of EdAgree and/or its affiliates, or use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing EdAgree 's name or Marks without the express written consent of EdAgree. Any unauthorized use terminates the limited license granted by EdAgree.
How do we collect information?
- On the Website when you submit a form or information to us or apply to one of the educational institutions that participate in our programs.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website (including our web-based platforms) or our Company.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website or our Company.
- Through your interaction with our Company on social media channels.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
- From third parties such as Educational Testing Service, other service providers, technology providers, or educational institutions that partner with us to provide programs and services.
- In person directly from you at events or other programs.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, or on, the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you believe we may have inadvertently collected any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at our notice address provided below.
What information do we collect?
The categories of Personal Information that we may collect from you or receive about you include, but are not limited to, the following: name, telephone number, e-mail address, company, mailing address, username and password, age or date of birth, gender, race, academic history such as courses taken and/or completed, degrees earned, transcript information, areas of study, work history, financial information, interests, or other information that you may provide to us when sending comments or questions to us, or when otherwise communicating with us.
We may also use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to identify trends in the Websites’ usage via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. We do not facilitate the merging of Personal Information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected through any Google advertising product. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Display Network ads using Ads Settings [https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads?hl=en].
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics tracking with the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/].
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you or about you, including Personal Information, in the following ways:
- To present the Website and its content to you.
- To process your application to one of our programs and your registration to use certain features or functionality of the Website or the mobile or desktop applications you may download from the Website.
- To respond to your communications and to send you information that you request or agree to receive, including updates pertaining to our programs, your application to one of our programs, company news, or other related information.
- To understand how you and others use our products and platforms, for analytics and modeling and to create recommendations and insights and to understand educational trends.
- To deliver messages and sponsored content to you from educational institutions and other partners.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or practices, or any products or services we offer or provide through the Website.
- To improve the Website’s functionality, customer service and for other internal business purposes.
- To monitor the Website for security purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To display content to you, including advertisements, on social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- If you choose to follow or interact with us via any of our social media channels, (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), then you and people in your network may see additional content from us on those networks as well as any information that you post on those networks. Information, including Personal Information and other content that you choose to make available on these forums may be viewed, collected and used by others and we may also use your information to respond to you via social media channels, as we deem appropriate.
- Whenever we receive information, including Personal Information, from third parties such as service providers or educational institutions, we may supplement or combine this information with information that we collect about you through the Website or through other means, in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and to offer you products or services that may be of interest to you if you have requested or agreed to receive such information.
How do I opt-out from future communications?
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you may opt-out of future communications by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions included at the bottom of each e-mail, Please note that if you are enrolled in one of our programs or have an account registration on the Website to use certain features or applications, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your enrollment, your account, or your use of the Website or applications, and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out of marketing communications.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. Please keep in mind that no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure or error-free and we cannot warrant or ensure the security of any information that you transmit to us.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes, unless you opt-in or are offered the opportunity to opt-out and elect not to opt-out of such sharing at the time you provide your Personal Information. We may from time to time employ third parties, including Educational Testing Service, to perform functions on our behalf such as research, data analytics, operating or hosting the Website, conducting our business, or providing services to you. We may share your Personal Information with such third parties, so long as those parties agree to keep your Personal Information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your Personal Information in connection with the sale of all or a part of our business, a corporate merger or other restructuring. We may also disclose your Personal Information, usage information and device identifier (such as IP address) to third parties to comply with a legal obligation, to respond to a valid government or law enforcement request such as a warrant or subpoena, to enforce the Website or other applicable policies, to respond to an emergency, or to protect the rights, property, safety or security of third parties, visitors to the Website or the public. Unless prohibited by law or court order, or unless we determine in our discretion that notification is inappropriate under the circumstances, we will take reasonable steps to notify all affected users of the request for information or intended disclosure prior to disclosure.
Your application to one of our programs will be held in strict confidence and will be used only for the purposes of that program. Once you submit a completed application to the program, we forward your application to the participating partner institutions specified in your application and therefore, we will disclose the Personal Information contained in the application to such third-party partner institutions as appropriate. Such submission may be made using a third-party application service.
Notice to California Residents
We only share your Personal Information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes if you specifically opt-in or are offered the opportunity to opt-out and elect not to opt-out to such sharing at the time you provide your Personal Information. If you do not opt-in or you opt-out at that time, we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Do Not Track Notice: Because there are not yet common, industry accepted “do not track” standards and systems, the Website, like many others, may not respond to Do Not Track signals.
In addition, California residents are entitled to know that third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our site. For additional information about this, please refer to the section entitled What information do we collect?
Links to Other Websites
Consent to Transfer
The Website is operated in the United States. If you are in a jurisdiction outside of the United States, please be aware that the Personal Information we collect about you will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website, or providing us with any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your Personal Information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside.
Updating Your Personal Information
To access or update your Personal Information please contact us as specified below or log in to your account.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as the information is needed for the purposes set forth above and for any additional period that may be required or permitted by law. You may request that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us via email at DataPrivacy@EdAgree.com. Unless we are required by law or have a legitimate interest to retain your information, we will delete it within 30 days of your request.
ETS Campus 660 Rosedale Road
Princeton, NJ 08540